AdvantageFirst Lending is a family-owned company that was started to be different. We believe that customer service must be at the forefront of this industry. As a result, we have experienced tremendous growth year over year. Our leadership team and office culture fused with our Industry leading technology provides our clients with the highest quality financial services possible. What starts out as a transaction turns out to seem like you are working with friends and family.
You will be surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable people in the Industry with the ability to learn something new every day. Our Clients put their trust in us, so that we can deliver the best experience possible for everyone, tailored to their needs with timeframes they can expect that are consistent.
AdvantageFirst Lending is about rewarding their employees for doing a great job and giving them the growth and experiences they seek. Our five-star rating is an example of that. AdvantageFirst Lending is consistently achieving ways to make our culture be none like any others. In a family environment doing constant contests and raffles for all departments in an open office team environment. Our office is located in Rancho Santa Margarita below the beautiful Saddleback mountains and close to some of Orange County’s best mountain bike trails, the lake and amazing local dining.
Now that you know a little about us, we would love to learn a little bit more about you and being part of our AdvantageFirst Lending family.
AdvantageFirst Lending is looking for a talented IT Specialist to work as part of a team supporting team as well as growth in our Rancho Santa Margarita office. The nature of the work requires the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot IT problems in a fast-paced setting.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for monitoring and supporting teams with software, hardware and other peripherals including desktops, laptops, mobile devices and more! Other duties and responsibilities include:
• Design and oversee upgrades and new installs of IT systems and services ensuring coordination with Cyber Security Specialist.
• Perform upgrades of networking systems.
- Perform troubleshooting, optimization, and performance management of Internet Protocol (IP), Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and routing protocols.
- Integrate enterprise, regional, and local IT systems ensuring current network operations are sustained or oversee their recovery.
- 0-2 years of experience for entry level position
- Answers incoming support requests in a timely manner.
- Experience in supporting Windows and Macintosh desktops, laptops and iPhones in a corporate environment
- Performs testing of software and hardware solutions.
- knowledge of Windows Operating Systems required.
- Participates in the overall maintenance of existing software and hardware solutions, including the training and deployment of all changes and upgrades.
- Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. • Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader. • Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Displays a high-level of enthusiasm for work, professional conduct, ethics, works well in a team environment and presents themselves professionally.
- Experience working in a customer environment – A sense of urgency and attention to detail wanted – Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products – Ability to transform technical IT language into terms everyone understands – Relatable with customers and impeccable with follow-through –
- Not intimidated by problems you’ve never seen before confidence is key! – Hungry to work hard and hungry to grow your career!
Benefits and Perks
- Training and management to help you move your career forward
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested candidates can email resumes to Ryan Travis at email@example.com.