AdvantageFirst Lending is a family-owned company that was started to be different. We believe that customer service must be at the forefront of this industry. As a result, we have experienced tremendous growth year over year. Our leadership team and office culture fused with our Industry leading technology provides our clients with the highest quality financial services possible. What starts out as a transaction turns out to seem like you are working with friends and family.
You will be surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable people in the Industry with the ability to learn something new every day. Our Clients put their trust in us, so that we can deliver the best experience possible for everyone, tailored to their needs with timeframes they can expect that are consistent.
AdvantageFirst Lending is about rewarding their employees for doing a great job and giving them the growth and experiences they seek. Our five-star rating is an example of that. AdvantageFirst Lending is consistently achieving ways to make our culture be none like any others. In a family environment doing constant contests and raffles for all departments in an open office team environment. Our office is located in Rancho Santa Margarita below the beautiful Saddleback mountains and close to some of Orange County’s best mountain bike trails, the lake and amazing local dining.
Now that you know a little about us, we would love to learn a little bit more about you and being part of our AdvantageFirst Lending family.
- Review closed loan documents for accuracy in accordance with program guidelines.
- Review any deficiencies requested by investor and work to resolve
- Request and submit all deficiencies to clear loan for purchase within average turn time goals
- Provide stellar service for all customers – internal and external
- Acts as a liaison with other departments to foster efficiency and high- quality output
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, high volume, market driven work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing business critical tasks
- At least one year or mortgage experience preferred or experience with loan documentation
- Basic underwriting, processor, and closing knowledge and terminology
- Communicate with all parties to resolve and finalize all items after closing
- Review final documentation to verify all items were disbursed, executed, and notarized in compliance with internal procedures and client instructions.
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Competitive Salary and Bonus to Include
- Outstanding Medical Coverage
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested candidates can email resumes to Ryan Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org.