At AdvantageFirst Lending, our team is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality financial services possible. We believe educating clients is paramount to a smooth transaction. Clients put their trust in us that we will deliver the rates, costs, and products we have promised in the timeframes they expect. We hold this promise in the highest regard and are determined to fulfill it.
- Review closed loan documents for accuracy in accordance with program guidelines.
- Review any deficiencies requested by investor and work to resolve
- Request and submit all deficiencies to clear loan for purchase within average turn time goals
- Provide stellar service for all customers – internal and external
- Acts as a liaison with other departments to foster efficiency and high- quality output
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, high volume, market driven work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing business critical tasks
- At least one year or mortgage experience preferred or experience with loan documentation
- Basic underwriting, processor, and closing knowledge and terminology
- Communicate with all parties to resolve and finalize all items after closing
- Review final documentation to verify all items were disbursed, executed, and notarized in compliance with internal procedures and client instructions.
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Competitive Salary and Bonus to Include
- Outstanding Medical Coverage
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested candidates can email resumes to Ryan Travis at [email protected].