Senior Loan Officer
AdvantageFirst Lending is a family-owned company that was started to be different. We believe that customer service must be at the forefront of this industry. As a result, we have experienced tremendous growth year over year. Our leadership team and office culture fused with our Industry leading technology provides our clients with the highest quality financial services possible. What starts out as a transaction turns out to seem like you are working with friends and family.
You will be surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable people in the Industry with the ability to learn something new every day. Our Clients put their trust in us, so that we can deliver the best experience possible for everyone, tailored to their needs with timeframes they can expect that are consistent.
AdvantageFirst Lending is about rewarding their employees for doing a great job and giving them the growth and experiences they seek. Our five-star rating is an example of that. AdvantageFirst Lending is consistently achieving ways to make our culture be none like any others. In a family environment doing constant contests and raffles for all departments in an open office team environment. Our office is located in Rancho Santa Margarita below the beautiful Saddleback mountains and close to some of Orange County’s best mountain bike trails, the lake and amazing local dining.
Now that you know a little about us, we would love to learn a little bit more about you and being part of our AdvantageFirst Lending family.
- Generate new mortgage applications through established lead channels and referral sources to generate company revenue with closed mortgage loans.
- Contact all leads via phone, text, and email. (No cold calling)
- Contact potential borrowers to retrieve applications and documentation for home purchases and refinances.
- Connects quickly with consumers and builds rapport with potential clients
- Assist the team by communicating with the client if needed on any requests until closing.
- Input application and all documents and correspondence through our CRM.
- Structure all loans and quote rates to borrowers.
- Review new mortgage applications and determine needs, financial situations, credit history, creditworthiness, and mortgage risk profiles.
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Knowledge of mortgage programs and processes
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of consumer lending products to recommend cross-sell opportunities
- Has current NMLS and State Licenses and the ability to obtain additional licensing
- Two or more years of experience in mortgage, financial services, call center or sales
- Training and management to help you move your career forward
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested candidates can email resumes to Ryan Travis at [email protected].