Senior Loan Processor
AdvantageFirst Lending is a family-owned company that was started to be different. We believe that customer service must be at the forefront of this industry. As a result, we have experienced tremendous growth year over year. Our leadership team and office culture fused with our Industry leading technology provides our clients with the highest quality financial services possible. What starts out as a transaction turns out to seem like you are working with friends and family.
You will be surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable people in the Industry with the ability to learn something new every day. Our Clients put their trust in us, so that we can deliver the best experience possible for everyone, tailored to their needs with timeframes they can expect that are consistent.
AdvantageFirst Lending is about rewarding their employees for doing a great job and giving them the growth and experiences they seek. Our five-star rating is an example of that. AdvantageFirst Lending is consistently achieving ways to make our culture be none like any others. In a family environment doing constant contests and raffles for all departments in an open office team environment. Our office is located in Rancho Santa Margarita below the beautiful Saddleback mountains and close to some of Orange County’s best mountain bike trails, the lake and amazing local dining.
Now that you know a little about us, we would love to learn a little bit more about you and being part of our AdvantageFirst Lending family.
- Organize Loan documentation, work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers, and others to complete processing
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process
- Maintain a positive relationship with the borrower, Loan Officer, and Title Company and be able to request and obtain specified and required documents for closing.
- Minimum of 2+ years processing experience, Knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on FHA, Conventional, VA experience
- Experience with Running DU and LP
- Submit complete files to Underwriting
- Review initial approval and work with borrower to gather appropriate document(s)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic
Benefits and Perks
- Remote work from home option
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested candidates can email resumes to Ryan Travis at email@example.com.